Business minors are not available to students in the College of Business Administration.
The Business Administration minor provides a solid foundation in the various disciplines of business, develop critical thinking and strong communication skills, while emphasizing the importance of ethical decision making in business.
For more information, contact Ms. Beth Krey.
Minor in Business Administration
|BUAD 1060||Business Applications: Basic Business Analytic Tools 1||1|
|BUAD 2100||Accounting and Finance Fundamentals for Non-Business Majors||3|
|Economics Requirement: 2||3-6|
|Introduction to Economics|
|Principles of Microeconomics|
and Principles of Macroeconomics
|MANA 3001||Behavior and Organization||3|
|INSY 3001||Introduction to Information Systems||3|
|MARK 3001||Introduction to Marketing||3|
|OSCM 3001||Operations and Supply Chain Management||3|
|Total Credit Hours:||22-25|
BIEN 1100, CEEN 1210, GEEN 1130, GEEN 1200 or GEEN 1210 can be substituted.
BUAD 1560 Introduction to Statistics and Business Analytics, COMM 1700 Communication Statistics and Analysis, MATH 1700 Modern Elementary Statistics, MATH 4710 Mathematical Statistics, MATH 4720 Statistical Methods, MEEN 3426 Engineering Statistics or SOCI 2060 Social Statistics may be used to satisfy the statistics requirement.
- A C grade or better must be earned in each course, except BUAD 1060, where a student must earn a grade of S.
- Only one course may transfer in for the business minor; the assistant dean in the College of Business Administration must approve any transfer of credits.
For more information, contact Ms. Beth Krey at (414) 288-7142 or Beth.Krey@marquette.edu.
- Academic Advising
- Academic Censure - Undergraduate
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Misconduct
- Academic Program Definitions
- Academic Standing
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Advanced Standing Credit - Undergraduate
- Attendance - Undergraduate
- Audit - Undergraduate
- Awarding Diplomas and Certificates
- Background Checks, Drug Testing
- Class Rank
- Classification - Undergraduate
- Conferral of Degrees and Certificates
- Course Levels
- Credit Hour
- Credit Load - Undergraduate
- Examinations (Midterm and Final) - Undergraduate
- Faculty Grading
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act-FERPA
- Grade Appeals
- Grading System - Undergraduate and Health Science Professional
- Graduation - Undergraduate
- Immunization and Tuberculosis Screening Requirements
- Last Date of Attendance/Activity
- Major and Minor Declaration - Undergraduate
- Medical Withdrawal
- Military Call to Active Duty or Training
- Non-Degree Undergraduate Students
- Readmission - Undergraduate
- Registration - Undergraduate
- Repeated Courses - Undergraduate
- Second Language Course Placement - Undergraduate
- Second/Additional Bachelor Degree
- Student Data Use and Privacy
- Study at Other Institutions - Undergraduate
- Transfer (Internal) to Another Undergraduate College within the University
- Transfer Course Credit - Undergraduate
- Withdrawal - Undergraduate