Study at Other Institutions - Undergraduate

Undergraduate students who plan to study at another institution must obtain written approval for each course prior to enrollment in the course via the External Transfer Course Request form. If prior approval is not obtained, the university reserves the right to deny the credits earned at the other institution. The External Transfer Course Request form is found on the Marquette Central forms website.

Credit for courses pursued by students at another institution while simultaneously enrolled at Marquette (concurrent registration) are not allowed unless specifically authorized by the dean/dean designee of their colleges.

Upon completion of the approved course work, it is the responsibility of students to request that an official transcript be sent directly from the institution to Marquette's Office of the Registrar. Transcripts routed/sent by students are not accepted. Transfer credits are not reviewed or posted to the Marquette academic record until the official transcript from the external institution is recorded in the Office of the Registrar.