The College of Health Sciences offers five undergraduate majors and three minors.
Students who declare a major offered by the College of Health Sciences must be a resident in the college to complete the major and earn the corresponding degree. Detailed information about major requirements are outlined in the bulletin section of the program/department offering the major.
- Biomedical Sciences is offered by the Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Clinical Laboratory Science is offered by the Department of Clinical Laboratory Science
- Exercise Physiology is offered by the Program in Exercise Science in the Department of Physical Therapy
- Speech Pathology and Audiology is offered by the Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology
College approval is required for declaring a minor offered in the College of Health Sciences. Detailed information about minor requirements are outlined in the bulletin section of the department offering the minor. The college offers the following minors:
- Minors in biomedical sciences and neuroscience offered through the Department of Biomedical Sciences.